New Maintainer submission Jason C. Locke

Preferred Login Name: jclocke
(alternates... jlocke, jcl)

I would like the email address I would be known by to be my new account on
debian.org (ie jclocke@debian.org).

Attached is my drivers license, PGP signed by me.

Jason C. Locke                                           jcl@quantumojo.net
Software Engineer