Re: diskless systems

On Mon, Aug 24, 1998 at 01:45:29PM +0100, Breathnach, Proinnsias (Dublin) wrote:
> You could take a look at http://www.menet.umn.edu/~kaszeta/unix/xterminal/
> Seems to do basically what you want, as always customise to suit :)

Yes very true...
in fact thats one of the resources I used in writing my docs initally
very very good doc..
I planed on giving him credit (Richard Kaszta was the first person
to offer me help when I anounced my doc!) I just need to "get around to it"
much like everything else

-Steve

> Proinnsias

E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"