Re: Exim Aliases With Domains

George Bonser, grep@shorelink.com on 8/23/98 3:52 PM

>Just add a line under the driver = aliasfile; that looks like this:
>
>include_domain = true,
>
>Note the comma!
>
>Now you will need to include the domain for EACH alias!
>
>In other words:
>
>postmaster@domain1:	billy
>postmaster@domain2:	bobby
>
>An alias like:
>
>postmaster:	susie
>
>Will never be matched if you set include_domain.
>
>I can teach you a different, and I think better way if you like.

I would appreciate that.

And can i use @* for a domain in an alias? (Are wildcards allowed in
general?)

   | Asher Haig	       ahaig@warped-reality.com |
   | Pager/Voice Mail	           (972) 328-9247 |
"It was like a visit by Don Carleone. I expected to
find a bloody computer monitor in my bed the next day."
-- Mark Andreessen regarding the visit from Microsoft.