Lotus Notes like application

Hi,

We were discussing Linux vs Win one day and we got stuck when someone
mentioned that there isn't any Linux application that does what Lotus Notes
does. Indeed, off hand we knew of nothing that does work flow stuff or what is
commonly termed 'groupware'.

Is this true? I feel that there might be some application that does a bit here and
there of what Notes does, but not one as integated as Notes.
Perhaps there is a project some where taking care of this?

Thanks.

Jieyao