Corrupted Partition Table

Hello,

I'm trying to use the OS/2 3.0 bootloader to select Debian/GNU Linux, DOS or
OS/2 upon boot-up.

The OS/2 fdisk does not work.  It works OK on another hard drive.  If I hit
control/alt/delete to reboot, bios gives me a corrupted partition table error.

How can I clean up the partition table so the OS/2 fdisk will work and I can
get on with installing Debian/GNU Linux on this 6.4G Western Digital drive??

I can use debian to work on the drive with the bad partition table.

What docs might tell how to clean up a partition table?

Regards,

--
Victor Torrico

          ------ Wildflower Hill, Head Waters, Virginia ------