Re: OFF-TOPIC (How do you guys sort your mail?)

Hi,
>>"Richard" == Richard L Alhama <keyoz@iln.cyberspace.com.ph> writes:

 Richard> I wish to obtain the example setup =8).  Is the sample setup
 Richard> on the deb file sufficient for my needs?  Or is it
 Richard> sufficient for yours or us all subscribed to debian-user?
 Richard> This is the only thing I need, separate debian-user from my
 Richard> $INBOX.

	For something as simple as that, you are probably better off
 using procmail. mailagent is for people who are starting to find
 procmail to be limiting ...

	Having said that, my live setup is in (current as of a week ago)
 /usr/doc/mailagent/examples/rc/ ; so if you have the mailagent deb
 you can use my setup as an example (my setup is also reasonably
 complex).

	manoj
--
 He has shown you, o man, what is good.  And what does the Lord ask of
 you, but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly