Re: [ace@mullum.com.au: Help with debian]

>Can anyone tell me how to run any of the games???

I suspect that you're logged in as root. root doesn't "see" the files in
the current directory, so you need to specify the path. For example, if
you're in /usr/games and you want to run morse, you can't just type morse.
You need to type ./morse.

However, if you're logged in as a regular user (not root), this isn't the
problem. In such a case, simply change to the games directory (cd
/usr/games or wherever) and type the name of the game (morse). Some games
may need X installed or may need some other package/configuration, but this
should at least get you started.

Kent West			| Technology Support/                 		|
Abilene Christian University	| Voice: 915-674-2557  FAX: 915.674.6724	|
ACU Station, Box 29005	| E-MAIL: kent.west@infotech.acu.edu		|
Abilene, TX  79699-9005	| Ham:    KC5ENO, General			|