really-real-root (avoiding alias loop)

Hi,

I've got sendmail (8.9.1) running pretty well now (woohoo!) and there
are a couple finishing touches I'd like to ask for suggestions with.

The first item is email aliases.  I want email to root to go to a user,
however when I send mail to real-root, I want it to go to the _really_
"real-root", not the alias for root, which is what keeps happening.
I've tried putting the real-root alias both before and after the root
alias and I re-ran newaliases.  Any ideas how can I avoid the loop?