Re: cfdisk: "Fatal error: Bad Primary partition"

Thanks for the scripts!

The problem turned out to be when WinNT partitioned its part of the
drive, it messed up an adjacent primary partition.

I have one more problem ... cfdisk reads the wrong disk geometry (ie, the
C/H/S are wrong for my drive). Perhaps this is why the partitioning
conflicted between cfdisk and NT?

I'm just a bit scared of changing the geometry because cfdisk says that
only people who know what they're doing should do it. I plan to just
replace cfdisk's number with the numbers on my drive manual. Does this
seem alright?

Finally, is there a FAQ anywhere that discusses the whole idea of
partitions (primary vs extended), disk geometries, and MBR? I'm obviously
ignorant.

Thanks for your help,
Nebu