Re: Yet another WindowMaker question...

"Marcelo E. Magallon" <mmagallo@efis.ucr.ac.cr> writes:

>    "Debian Apps" OPEN_MENU menu.hook

Yes - that's exactly what I wanted to get. Thank You a lot.

> e) Optionally, if you want to add your own items to the "Debian Apps" menu,
>    create files in /etc/menu/ for the items you want there. (And read the
>    menu documentation -- you have menu installed, don't you?)

Well - its silly, but I still don't get how each user can customize
"Debian Apps" using menu - I know that it is possible to overwrite
some menu entry in ~/.menu (or ~/.menus) but I still don't know how to
_add_ some new menu entry :(

Bilbo