Re: OFF-TOPIC (How do you guys sort your mail?)

Hi all,

It's actually really easy to sort mail according to mailing lists with
qmail. The linux machine I administer is RedHat, so I like to keep track
of the RedHat lists, but I don't want to actually pick them all up with
pop.

For eg, I subscribed to redhat-list with the email address
damon-redhat@empire.net.au and put
./Mail/redhat-list
in .qmail-redhat

And likewise for a few other lists. This just creates standard mbox
format mailboxes which can be read by mailers such as mutt (and
presumably pine).

For my debain mail, I grab it all with a windoze pop email client,
which filters it all (Becky), but I guess you're not really interested
in any of that :)

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
(damon@empire.net.au)     | As my head fell in the basket,