Re: identd

Hi,
>>"Paul" == Paul Miller <paul@3dillusion.com> writes:

 Paul> On Tue, 18 Aug 1998, Matus fantomas Uhlar wrote:
 >> This mail will be forwarded to all IRC operator lists and all sites using
 >> such identd will be K:-lined.

 Paul> hey that's not very nice.

	Asking for help to subvert the rules of a service being made
 available gratis is also not very  nice.  There are reasons for not
 allowing a plethoroa of bots tp f;ourish. Delibrately subvertin what
 used to be a cooperative enviroment is pretyy, umm, despicable in the
 first place, and I do not think this response is out of line.

	manoj

--
 If I'm over the hill, why is it I don't recall ever being on top?
 Jerry Muscha