Problem with KDE

I have a problem with KDE an I try to describe it so exactly as
possible.

I have installed on my Debian Linux 1.3.1 the .deb packets from
ftp.kde.org.  These  packets were:
kdesupport0g_980710-1_0-1_i386.deb
kdelibs0g_980710-1_0-1_i386.deb
kdebase_980710-1_0-1_i386.deb

I could install this packets without any error.
To do this I used the following packets.
libc5_5_4_33-3.deb (to install libc6)
libc6_2_0_5c-0_1.deb
libjpegg6a_6a-12.deb
libstdc++2_8_2_90_29-0_6.deb
menu_1_5-14.deb
qt1g_1_40-1.deb
xlib6_3_3_2_2-4.deb (to install xlib6g)
xlib6g_3_3_2_2-4.deb
ncurses3_4_1_9_9g-8_8.deb

This packets were from the debian.org Page.

I use kdm.
Window-manger is kwm.

If I enter startx starts the Kpanal and the blue Desktop Background
appears.
But on the Desktop were no icons (f. g. trash, autostart, ...,)

I can click around in the KPanal Menu, but I can not start a program
with it.

If I tipp kfm into a xtreme window, appears the kfm and the symbols on
the desktop for some seconds.
But after 3 sec  the kfm and the symbols went away.

In the Xtreme window is the following message:
Could not read '/tmp/kfm-cache-0/index.txt'

KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file
KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file
KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file
KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file
KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file
KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file
KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file
KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file
QObject::connect: No such slot KfmGui::slotHelp()
KToolBarButton: pixmap is empty, perhaps some missing file

Please help.

Stehpan