RE: dual boot hardware problem

Many thanks to both Anthony Richardson and Nathan Norman for pointers
to the right place to resolve my boot problem.  An additional question
would be "what else do I need to worry about?"  Clearly, I will need to
redo LILO, since the disk order will have changed.  Devices listed in
fstab may also need fixing.  Is there anything else that needs changing?

Thanks again,

---
Bob McGowan
i'm:  bob dot mcgowan at artecon dot com