Re: Yet another WindowMaker question...

On 17 Aug 1998, Waldemar [ISO-8859-2] ¯urowski wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm sorry for such trival question, but I'm really stuck. I just
> deleted my ~/GNUstep directory, and now I don't know how to customize
> popup menu. Until now I knew that I have to edit menu.hook
> file. Unfortunatelly right now I don't have any of such file - and I
> think that's good - but also I don't know where to put my own menu
> items.
>
> I don't see here any of documentation for such thing like "Adding new
> menu item" - please point me to docs.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>   Waldemar ¯urowski
>
> PS. I have
> ii  wmaker          0.17.3-1       Yet another window manager. This the next st

I believe the menu is not in the GNUstep directory.  Try
/etc/X11/WindowMaker/menu.hook  that is the menu on my system that I edit.
You can change what menu you point to I believe if you want a customized
one for each user.  Hope this helps

Ehren Wilson
Cooperative Education Student          ewilson@bunny.powersurfr.com
Dept of Chem Eng, U of Alberta                  PGP key ID A1EC5985

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat
and wrong.         -- H. L. Mencken