Re: cgi script for dos2unix and unix2dos

If nobody else wants to do this, I will.  Except users will have to upload
the text (i have a lame java applet that lets you upload from your
browser) then it would Have the switches and a Okay button. I see no need
for password though.  If you want it password protected just stick a
.htaccess file in the base dir.
                                                       (0 0)
 Windows 95 packs with solitare (ooohhh!),  Linux packs with DOOM.
    You can have your deck of cards, I'll take a chainsaw!!

John                                   root@fluxnet.windsor.igs.net
Security Analyst & Kernel Hacker         security@linux.chaosnet.nu

         .oOo.  Windsor Linux Users Group Founder  .oOo.