Stupid IP Configuration Question

Greetings.

My apologies for asking probably the dumbest question, but staring at the
monitor isn't helping :)

When I re-installed 2.0 (hamm) from scratch, I enabled a PPP connection,
dialed, downloaded everything, configured, and all is swell (not bad for a
Compaq 4/50 Prolinea).  Anyway, now i"m trying to enable my eth0 card.  The
3c509 driver is loaded, I can see it with lsmod.  But, I looked at the
/etc/networks file and I wasn't sure where to add the ip address/netmask
for the eth0 card.

before I screwed it up, I wanted to ask.

Thanks

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

Wanted - RWD Buick Flywheel that fits the 3.8L / 4.1L!
-