Installing XFSTT on HAMM

Ok, I give up! Soameone hid the docs and I can't find them!  :)

I have been trying to dig up information on installing XFSTT on my
upgraded HAMM system so my Netscape will look better.

I downloaded the relavent dpkgs and everything seemed in install
correctly.  I looked in the DOC's area and there isn't much in the way
of help to tell me what to do.

Does anyone know of a set of instructions on installing XFSTT that they
could send me?  My main (probably only) goal for using it is to make
Netscape easier to read on my little monitor.

I saw some stuff saying that I would need to move some TT fonts from my
Windoze systems to the Liinux, but I dodn't see anything that told me
exactly want to move and where to move it.

I did see some threads in the archives relating to versions of XFSTT.
Basically, have have a stock HAMM system that was upgraded from a
BO system.

Thanks,

Doug