Major problems--Cheapbytes Office 2.0 cd

Received today the Cheapbytes 2.0 install cd.

I am attempting to do an upgrade from bo.

Please, can someone for God's sake tell me how to get autoup.sh to work?
I tried using the cd_autoup.sh included in the cd.  It can't find debs,
and debs seem to be all over the place where it isn't expecting them to
be--as if the script is expecting a radically different directory
structure.

Okay, so tried d/l'ing the newest autoup.sh from debian.org.  Again the
script is looking for a different directory structure, it appears.

Anyone got the Cheapbytes CD and used it to successfully upgrade?

Jason