Re: Netscape Navigator

> i was wondering was there a .deb package for Netscape Navigator any where
> - I've looked at debian.org for it but all I found was some sort of
> install package - not actually netscape. I also tried looking in some of
> the FAQ's at debian.org, but nothing there either.

The netscape license (until this past january,  and no releases have been
made since then) didn't allow us to redistribute the netscape binaries.
You have to download them from ftp.netscape.com.  Put them in /tmp,
download the installer .deb,  and dpkg -i it.  It'll take care of setting
up netscape and putting it in the right parts of the file tree,  etc. ..

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |
|            And if you on tight to what you think is your thing         |
|                you may find you're missing all the rest ...            |
|	         - Dave Matthews,  "Best of What's Around"               |