3com

     I have a multiple boot system one of which is Debian 2.  I am using a
     3c905b and during setup I used the generic 3com drive as well as 3c9x
     drivers.

     I cant seem to get my networking going.  Im guessing its the card
     since the exact same networking configuration on another linux box
     (with a different 3com card) works fine.

     How can a determine if its the card or not?  The driver says it
     initalises.  Heres my netwroking info (which I am sure is correct);

     IP:        210.225.21.8
     Netmask:   255.255.255.240
     Broadcast: 210.225.21.255 (I also tried 210.225.21.15)

     Any help much appreciated.  Thanks.