Re: Lilo, Dos, and an interesting attempt

DOS/Windows will not boot from other than the master drive if there are
any visible DOS primaries on any preceding drives. In other words, it
has to boot from what it interprets to be the C drive.

If you have any DOS primaries on the master drive, temporarily hiding
it/them will usually allow you to boot DOS from a another disk.

If you don't have a convenient way to hide DOS partitions, try this
freeware program, which is also a nice partitioning tool:

http://www.intercom.com/~ranish/part/

Tom