RE: Almost there. . .HELP

I'm not sure what type of firewall we have but, I was able to re login to
the IP address and execute the commands after I wrote the last E-Mail. I
assume I would just need to run dselect, choose ftp for access mode, enter
the IP address and then just accept the defaults for everything else. Is
this correct? Or are there some settings I should be aware of. I don't
pretend to understand most of the settings dselect asks for, I just want to
make sure I can get connected, installed and dis-connected as quickly as
possible.
Thanks to everyone for putting up with my simple queries. I hope to be up
and running soon!

Cheers,

     John Gay