Re: multiple CDROM installation

Ok, so it looks like you're using the right driver. Are you sure the kernel you're
trying to boot includes the mcdx support? Are you booting the debian rescue disk? The
CDROM-HOWTO says 'mcdx=<io-address>,<irq>' so I don't know why you've got that long
string below. If you still have windows on the target machine, why not find out from
windows what io address and IRQ are being used?

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com