Re: Silly Question... VERY simple :)

On Wed, 12 Aug 1998, Michael Beattie wrote:

> Where is the documentation for C ? i.e. language help?
>
> I have a hard time remembering syntax and stuff.. :)
>
>                        Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)
If you know the name of the function just type
man function
If you don't know C, and would like to learn, I'd recommend "The C
Programming Language"/Kernighan&Ritchie (I'm not sure whether I got the
names spelled right).
Another somewhat more modern book on C is "A Book On C"/Poll&some more
people. If all you need is a reference I'd go for "The C prog. Lang."

Liran.
---
http://www.math.tau.ac.il/~liranz/