Re: HELP with Sound Card

Hello,

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

>> My sound card is Aztech Galaxy (claims to be compatible
>> with SoundBlaster 16, non pnp).
>
>Didn't you read the documentation? There is no SB 16 compatible card on the
>market. ..........

Yes, I read the documentation and it said that some cards might work.
That is why I mentioned that the card "claims" to be compatible.

>So, you can't blindly activating options in the driver and hope that it
>works.

Well, I tried different settings (again, the docs do mention to try
things). So, I tried and failed.

>Come back if you still encounter problems, ,but be sure to provide us with
>more information about the type of your card (there are many Aztech Galaxy
>cards),

I am sorry that I cannot give you more info. The cards manual does not
tell anything much. If it helps I can post the details of the IC's on
the card.

Thanks for your help.

sridhar

Sridhar M. A