Re: Debian at work

Hi,
>>"George" == George Bonser <grep@shorelink.com> writes:

 George> I want to thank all of the developers for making 2.0 such a
 George> solid release.  It was a big job to convert to libc6 yet not
 George> break people's existing private libc5 development work.

 George> THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. For a job well done.

	No, thank YOU, and all the other folks sending in such
 encouragement. Mail like this is why I started working for the
 free software community. A few words of encouragement like this make
 it all worthwhile.

	manoj
--
 The ideas of economists and political philosophers, both when they
 are right and when they are wrong, are more powerful than is