Re: help w/ virtual domains and linux

I always use for i ...... -- bad habit.  i should have been domain.

The passwords are all of the type login: webmasterfoo, password
fooretsambew.  They are temporary passwords for internal use before we
give them to the customers.  They then change them to whatever they
want.  So it is not a security issue.

All domains have their own IPs and are configed in DNS.  I honestly do
not know enough about this to discuss pro/con.  I am fairly sure that
things we are doing are wrong.  However it has been passed down thru the
sysadms who have worked here and would required re-doing many many
servers to change.

I am looking into this to find a "best" way.  I believe that apache's
virtual domains is merely a piece of the pie.