Re: Scilab 2.4 x WindowMaker

Marcelo E. Magallon writes:
 >> Today I´ve compiled the scilab 2.4 math package
 >> (http://www-rocq.inria.fr/scilab/) in my Debian 2.0 machine.  Compiling
 >> was smooth.
 >>
 >> But I got a weird surprise after that. Every time scilab tries to open a
 >> graphic window, the window maker (WindowMaker 0.17.5) doesn´t do it. I
 >> blame window maker since it works under fvwm2.
 >
 > Does it give you an error? Look in ~/.xsession-errors
 >
 > (I'm Cc'ing the WindowMaker list -- guys, please Cc: rsilva@ime.usp.br; I
 > think it's ok to take debian-user@lists.debian.org out of the Cc list)
 >

 > 						Marcelo

Nope, my .xsession-errors is empty.

One more thing I noticed today. If I click in the middle mouse button to get
the windows list, there it is the ScilabGraphic1 entry. Clicking on it the
windows appears! A little off the screen (I can only get it upper-left
quarter) but I can move it with the mouse to a better position.

Hope that helps.

Paulo.