Re: Help: M$-intellimouse and Debian GNU/Linux 2.0

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, Max Lawson wrote:

> All went fine, except that we can't use its M$-mouse:
> gpm's not working and I'm unable to configure the Xserver.
> Could someone points me to the port the mouse is
> associated to and which driver should I install ?

Read the man page for XF86Config. It explains how to set up an
IntelliMouse (or anything else). For more information about wheeled mice
in X, take a look at http://www.inria.fr/koala/colas/mouse-wheel-scroll/

Greg Starkes, Computing & Communications, Memorial University of Newfoundland.
e-mail: gstarkes@morgan.ucs.mun.ca        www: http://www.cs.mun.ca/~gstarkes/

    "You can twist perception, reality won't budge."
    							-Neil Peart, Rush