Problens with Hylafax and dynamic ISDN Dialup

Hi,
i changed from SuSE to DEbian and now i have 2 Problems and hope , sombody
could help me :
1. Hylafax is configuerd and works fine for some hours. then, i don´t know
why, it starts to say, that the Modem is wedged and stops the faxgetty. Does
somebody know whats wrong. I can send you the configfiles you need, to help
me.

2. I need a little starting help for configuring the isdn syncppp dynamic
connection to my ISP and the masquerading for my Win$ machine. So that i can
acess with both machines the internet.
ISDN works fine, but i get in trouble with configurating everything rigth.

I hope somone could help me,

thank you,
MArtin