Re: annoying Win95 workaround

I need to run my Win95 programs for work related reasons...not because I like
microsoft.

With that said, I install Debian a few months ago and loved it. That is until
it kept causing Win 95 to lose partitions. I would set up everything I needed
in Win 95 (2 partitions so that the linux kernel can be put within the first
1024). I had an c: and e: drives. (I use system commander for the multi
booting) After I booted Linux a couple of times, I would lose the e: drive.
This happened many times. Anyone ever heard of this????