Re: Installing new Netscape, remove old.

You have a couple of options.  I would recommend keeping the old version
and upgrading the encryption with fortify (http://www.fortify.net) as the
easiest method.

If you use the Debian Netscape Installer, it will replace your old files
with the newer ones.  If not, and you know where the files are installed,
you should probably just delete them unless the new versions puts them in
the same place, in which case they will be overwritten and you won't need
to do anything.

Bob