Re: wmaker 0.14.1 autostart file location.

> Hi all,
>
> I've got a great 1600x1200 jpg and after reading through all the docs I
> found 2 different ways to set it as the background:
>
> $ xv -root -quit -max /usr/share/wallpaper/foo.jpg
> or
> $ wmsetbg /usr/share/wallpaper/foo.jpg
>
> However, the most currently packaged wmaker I can find for Debian is
> 0.14.1 and the latest is 0.17.5, and most documentation for wmaker off
> the web and the official windowmaker.org site seems to apply to 0.15 and
> above. So putting one of the above in
> ~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/autostart as the documentation specifies
> does not work. So how do I get this jpg loaded as the wallpaper every
> time I start X?

Get the 0.17.5 deb package :)

you'll find it at:

ftp.windowmaker.org/pub/beta/compiled/linux/debs/

+        Peter Granroth        +  Microsoft is NOT the answer  +
+   mailto:granroth@linux.nu   +   Microsoft is the question   +
+    http://granroth.ml.org    +       The answer is NO        +