wmaker 0.14.1 autostart file location.

Hi all,

I've got a great 1600x1200 jpg and after reading through all the docs I
found 2 different ways to set it as the background:

$ xv -root -quit -max /usr/share/wallpaper/foo.jpg
or
$ wmsetbg /usr/share/wallpaper/foo.jpg

However, the most currently packaged wmaker I can find for Debian is
0.14.1 and the latest is 0.17.5, and most documentation for wmaker off
the web and the official windowmaker.org site seems to apply to 0.15 and
above. So putting one of the above in
~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/autostart as the documentation specifies
does not work. So how do I get this jpg loaded as the wallpaper every
time I start X?

Thanks,
Chris