Enlightenment problem

I had installed Enlightenment on my hamm installation. I did this by
downloading all the necessary slink packages and installed them. It runs fine
except......

I get the following in the file .xsession-error

_X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111
Enlightenment received an Segment Violation (Segfault) Signal from the
Operating System Kernel. This means that Enlightenment or support library
routines it calls have accessed areas of your system's memory that they
are not allowed access to. This is most likely a bug. It is recommended to
restart now. If you wish to help fix this please compile Enlightenment
with debugging symbols in and run Enlightenment under gdb so you can
backtrace for where it died and send in a useful bug report with backtrace
information and variable dumps etc.

This messages keep repeating until it fills up all the harddisk space  on my
partition (1GB).
There is nothing abnormal when running enlightment. If it matters, I am also
running Netscape 4.5

Any ideas?
          R   O   W   I   N   G
Jieyao  <jieyao@letterbox.com>  ICQ 836655