Re: Strange thing ... (fwd)

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Stephen J. Carpenter wrote:

>ok...these look like perl errors...apts control contains:
>Suggests: perl, libnet-perl, libwww-perl, libmd5-perl

      dpkg -l :
ii  CGI-modules     2.75-13        modules for perl5, for use in writing
CGI sc
ii  libwww-perl     5.07-1         WWW client/server library for Perl
ii  perl            5.003.07-11    Larry Wall's Practical Extracting and

I only have installed libwww-perl and perl ...
Where can I find the others packages? I can't use dpkg anymore (because
now stable is hamm, and I use bo).

   |\___/|
    .0.0.
   (= - =)  Ana Graça Silva <>