Re: X server source code for ATI board

On Fri, Jul 31, 1998 at 07:16:25PM -0700, Ellanti Manohar Naidu wrote:
> Hi,
>     I want to know if Debian provides source code for X server.
> Specifically for ATI Rage Pro chip set.
>
> thanks in advance.
>
> Naidu

I'm not sure by what you mean for source, but the ATI Rage Pro chip set is
supported by Debian Linux.  I'm sure you can just pull the source code for Xfree
I have been using the ATI Rage Pro chip set cards for a while now under 2.0 and
they work great.

--

Ronn@iDream.COM
 and in your eyes i see a million candles burning bright.