Dosemu & Wordperfect 5.1

If there are any debian users using WordPerfect 5.1 on dosemu, I would
like to have a copy of their /etc/dosemu/conf.

I could not succeed in getting Wordperfect 5.1 running successfully on
Dosemu.

Thanks.

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg       |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in
      burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the
      voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than
      sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams."
                                     I Samuel 15:22