Ignore: New install of Hamm 2.0.10_1998-07-21

An hour or so ago my moron self sent a message to the list that started:

I am installing Hamm anew on a machine that I had managed to

Scrap it -- sorry!  I was being dumb and mounted a drive as /etc
when I meant to mount it as /home.  I presume that /etc has to be
on the root drive.  Things seem fine now!

Sorry!

Chris

Chris Evans, Senior Lecturer in Psychotherapy,
Locum Consultant to the
  Prudence Skynner Family Therapy Clinic,
St. George's Hospital Medical School, London University
C.Evans@sghms.ac.uk    http://psyctc.sghms.ac.uk/