RE: OFF-TOPIC: fwd: Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 Tip of the Day [Downloading multiple files - 07/27/98]

It's a marketing thing, Billy boy thinks that if you want to network, that
you've got a bit of spare
cash !!, so buy NT - W/S for up to 10 connections (at once) or Server for
more (on a 'licence
per seat' basis)

Anyone see another good reason to use Linux ??

Proinnsias
If replying to this email do NOT use the reply address
- it is broken, please use Proinnsias_Breathnach at ml dot com - Thank you.
-----
Leanfaidh mé ar aghaidh, fiú má chothaítear fadhb
	- Kíla
-----

	<snip>