Re: are there "old" bo packages mirrored anywhere

"Stephen J. Carpenter" <sjc@delphi.com> writes:

> On Tue, Jul 28, 1998 at 03:21:36PM +0200, Jan Menzel wrote:
[...]
> You wont really see any new packages for bo anyway now...but...
> you can always get the source from hamm and build it...its not
> tough. I would imagine that for most packages its just a matter
> of dpkg-source -x package.dsc
> then cd <packagedir>
> and dpkg-buildpackage
> (there are of course some variations on that theme ;) )
> many packages I would imagine will work

Well, you may have to unpack the source by hand.

Deb_helper packages (debian/rules contains dh_* entries) can´t be
installed using dpkg (irc info).

---
         Jens.Ritter@weh.rwth-aachen.de           grimaldi@debian.org
Key ID: 2048/E451C639 Jens Ritter
Key fingerprint: 5F 3D 43 1E 24 1E CC 48  1E 05 93 3A A7 10 73 37

It's simply unbelievable how much energy and creativity people have
invested into creating contradictory, bogus and stupid licenses ...
                    --- Sven Rudolph on the licences in debian/non-free.