Is there support for Cisco 675 Ethernet to ADSL Router

I was thinking of getting a RADSL line from US Werst to switch from splashing in an inner tube to true "surfing".  This requires putting a Cisco 675 Ethernet to ADSL Router in my machine.  Needless to say US Werst has no plans to support Linux.  Where can I found out if the Linux community currently has created the drivers necessary for this hardware or if they have the information necessary to create it. (Or if I'm feeling really ambitious - who's working on the project and looking for help).
-Thank You,
Chip Grandits