Re: logged out automatically because of excess idle time

I am using tcsh, and I put "unset autologout" in to /etc/csh.login.
However, my session got killed again just a while ago. Is what I did
for the autologout variable correct? One thing I noticed is that
autologout will log the session out in almost exactly the number of
minutes set by autologout, and displayed the message "auto-logout".
But my system logged me out without the message (it did send a mail
from root to me with subject "excess idle time"), and it only happened
at **:*0 (12:10, 18:50, etc.).

Thanks.