Re: startup info

This works for redhat:
Edit innitab and put in --noclear as follows in the relevant line.

1:12345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty1 --noclear

After bootup the screen is not cleared for login, you can then
use shift pageup to see all the bootup text. A trick I found
on the RH list. (not tested it on deb yet as I am waiting for
my 2.0 cd before changing over)

Regards all
Richard