Voodoo Rush

I am getting a friend into Linux, and he has a "lovely" Voodoo Rush card
(I am jealous - me with a 2MB S3 ViRGE) The only problem I have is an X
server. Should I just use svga, or is there one available for the Voodoo
cards?

Speaking of video cards, What card/chip etc... use the modelines you can
supply for svgalib?? I cant use anything higher than 320x200 with mine.
Is there anyone out there in the ether that has an S3 ViRGE and has heaps
of modes available in svgalib??? Tell, tell!!!!

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)