Debian 2.0 [beta or released on HP Kayak XU?

Has anybody installed Debian 2.0 (beta or released) on a HP Kayak XU?
My Official CDs have not reached me yet.  So I would have to do the
basic installation via the dard disk and ask dselect to upgrade via
FTP.  There is a problem with the network / PCI cards on Kayaks that
people have reported (http://www.cs.uit.no/~johnm/os/linux/kayak.html))

I am going to do my installation later today.  Can anybody who is
running Debian on a Kayak send me configuration info for getting this
baby up and running?

Thaths
--
 "Oh, everything is too damned expensive these days.  Look at this
 bible I just got - Fifteen bucks!  And talk about a preachy book...