No Official 2.0 CDs yet?

I can understand that CDs aren't cut and available for purchase just yet,
but I'd like to place an order before the weekend!

No US or Canadian web pages that I've have updated their web pages to
advertise 2.0.

BTW, what does an official 2-CD set contain?  main and source but not
contrib?

--
www.lsl.com:  Debian 2.0 "hamm" (Beta) on main page.
              Official `pre-orders' available on order form.

---
www.cheapbytes.com: Well CheapBytes has this:

 CheapBytes Debian 2.0 CD-ROM Install + Add-on Pack
 Our Price: $6.99

 This 4 CD-ROM kit includes the Official Debian 2.0 Binary Install along
 with our 3 CD-ROM Debian Add-on Pack which includes source code and
 selected legally distributable contrib and non-free files.

Sounds like what I want, but the Official CD link says: Expected to be
shipping the week of August 10.  I can't wait that long!

---
linuxcentral.com

 Official Debian
 Coming soon official 2 CD set.
 $3.95

 Not on order form.

---
www.linux-canada.com

 Debian 2.0.0 Beta + Netscape
 1 CD
 $ 9.95

--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada