Re: trn newsreader

In article <[🔎] m0yzVv5-0003CaC@linux42298> you write:
>Thank God, my signature is finally working.
>
>Anyways, I am trying get the trn newsreader working.
>Actually it works fine, I just need help customizing it.
>In the /usr/doc/news/trn-hints file it talks about setting
>up a ~/.trninit file. It says to set an environment variable,
>how do I do that?

I have the following .trninit file:
-EMAILPOSTER="comp -use -file %h"
-EFORWARDPOSTER="comp -use -file %h"
-EKILLGLOBAL="%p/Kill/Global"
-EKILLLOCAL="%p/Kill/%C"

This uses mh as my mailer, you may not want to do this.

You need to setup the TRNINIT environment variable. How you
do this depends on what shell you have, but I use:

export TRNINIT=~/.trninit

in my .zshenv file. If you use bash, I think you would need to
insert the same line into ~/.bashrc

Hope this helps.