trn newsreader

Thank God, my signature is finally working.

Anyways, I am trying get the trn newsreader working.
Actually it works fine, I just need help customizing it.
In the /usr/doc/news/trn-hints file it talks about setting
up a ~/.trninit file. It says to set an environment variable,
how do I do that?
Here is what the file says:

You can specify trn environment variables in an initialization file with all
the options.  See the first hint for details on that.  Certain environment
variables, like RNINIT, must be set in your shell (how else does trn know
to look there for the rest?).  Others, like REPLYTO may be useful in other
programs, so you could consider putting that in your shell startup file too.
But most of them are specific, like MAILHEADER, so you might as well set them
in the init file with the -E option.  That's why most of them look like
-EMAILHEADER=xx rather than MAILHEADER=xx -- to remind you.

Helpful hints:
  o You can make a file that contains all the flags and initialization that
    trn will use at startup.  When you're done, point an environment variable
    TRNINIT to the file.  A good choice is "TRNINIT=~/.trninit".  You can put
    multiple lines in this init file and/or separate options by spaces.

If someone has a .trninit file I could look
at I would really appreciate it.

--
Thanks,
Keith